European Binary Options Brokers
One of the best things about living in a country that is part of the European Member State is that you have the ability to trade freely with any trading company that is based in any European member state. This also applies to the binary options trading market.
There is a wide variety of governing bodies and licensed and regulated authorities that handle binary options trading. If you register with a broker that is located and licensed in a European country you can have the peace of mind that they meet the standard security requirements and protocols required.
Binary Options Regulatory Bodies Located in Europe
We have compiled a brief list of the licensed and regulatory authorities for each country located in Europe, as well as a brief description of each. However, for more detailed information please make sure to visit the respective website for each.
● Czech Republic – Czech National Bank (CNB) is the regulatory body that oversees all financial companies in the Czech Republic. The Czech Republic one of the European Member States that has their own regulatory body for all financial institutions.
● Denmark –Finanstilsynet is the name of the strictly regulated financial governing body in Denmark
● France – Banque de France (BDF) is the governing body that oversees all financial companies in France.
● Germany – Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin) is the financial regulatory body n Germany, which is one of the most regulated countries worldwide when it comes to financial institutions. They ensure that every company providing such services adheres to the much regimented strands and regulations.
● Hungary –Pénzügyi Szervezetek Állami Felügyelete (PSZÁF) is the highly structured and regulated body that governs the strictly regulated financial marketplace in Hungary.
● Italy – Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB) is the company that governs the financial markets in Italy.
● Netherlands – Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) is responsible for overseeing the daily regulatory standard of any and all companies offering financial services in the Netherlands.
● Slovakia – National Bank of Slovakia (NBS) is the company that licenses and regulates every financial service institution in Slovakia.
● Spain – Comisión Nacional Del Mercado de Valores (CNMV is the financial services governing body in Spain
● Sweden – Finansinspektionen (FI) is the name of the institution that regulates all financial services in Sweden.
● United Kingdom –Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the regulatory company for all financial dealings in the UK.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016